This is about Season 1.
February 16, 2012 - May 4, 2012
- Luke and the Special Party - Luke doesn't feel special, so he asks for help to arrange something the railway would like.
- Races - Thomas and Percy laugh for winning their races, but Bertie and Harold get the last laugh.
- Paxton Helps Out - Paxton runs away from the Dieselworks, and helps out Thomas.
- Where's BoCo? - Bill and Ben cause BoCo to get lost.
- Bulgy the Vegetable Bus - Bulgy wants to pull passengers again.
- Duck and the Field Trip - Duck takes some kids on a field trip.
- The New Diesel Fuel - Den and Dart use a new type of diesel fuel.
- Rusty and Victor - Rusty and the other Skarloey Railway engines meet Victor who came for a visit.
- Repairing Old Slow Coach - Old Slow Coach wants to be properly repaired.
- Bears - Bear meets a bear in the forest, by accident.
- Bertie and the Fog - Bertie tries to find his shed, but ends up at the Quarry!
- Sleepy Merrick - Merrick sleeps too much, so now nobody can wake him up.
- Whiff the Clean Engine - Whiff gets too dirty and needs a washdown, but he doesn't want to being a dirty engine.
- Thomas and the Kitten - Thomas and Flynn rescue a kitten named Milo who is stuck in the Wishing Tree, but after being saved, he jumps in Percy's cab!
- Cranky Cranky - Cranky gets in a bad mood, and as a result causes trouble.
- Oliver and the Snowstorm - Oliver gets stuck in a snowstorm.
- Dave the Diesel - Diesel 10 wants Dave, the new diesel, to be mean, but Dave wouldn't be convinced.
- Salty Fries - Salty delivers potatoes to market, but ends up having a delay from the Horrid Lorries.
- Rex and the Tires - Rex tries to delivers tires to Doug, the new Small Railway lorry.
- Bothered Byron - Byron is sad that no one notices him, so he tries to be noticed.
- James and the Ice Cream - James delivers some ice cream.
- Toby and Jennifer - Toby tries to show Jennifer, the new engine, that he is really useful.
- Funny Jokes - Bill and Ben play one joke too many.
- Donald, Douglas and the Fallen Tree - Donald and Douglas get stuck at a fallen tree.
- The Lightning Tree - The Lightning Tree is struck by lighting again, so Jack tries to save it.
- Dash and the Fair - Dash tries to find a fair, but needs help.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- 'Arry and Bert
- Diesel 10
- Bash and Dash
- Peter Sam
- Sir Handel
- Mighty Mac
- Annie and Clarabel
- Old Slow Coach
- The Horrid Lorries
- Max and Monty
- Happy Hook
- Miss Jenny
- The Small Controller
- Mr. Percival
- Bridget Hatt
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Stepney (does not speak)
- Splatter (does not speak)
- Harvey (does not speak)
- Murdoch (does not speak)
- Fergus (does not speak)
- Dennis (does not speak)
- Henrietta (does not speak)
- Stephen Hatt (does not speak)
- Daisy (cameo)
- The Diesel (cameo)
- Dodge (cameo)
- Arthur (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- Neville (cameo)
- Proteus (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Belle (cameo)
- Ivo Hugh (cameo)
- Frank (cameo)
- Jock (cameo)
- Bulstrode (cameo)
- Tiger Moth (cameo)
- Buster (cameo)
- Patrick (cameo)
- Nigel (cameo)
- Jeremy (cameo)
- Winston (cameo)
- Lady Hatt (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (cameo)
- The Experts (cameo)
- Mr. Giggles (cameo)
- The Fireman (cameo)
- Farmer Mcoll (mentioned)
- The Wildlife Experts